[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/include BDR_drawobject.h tuhopuu3/source/blender/src drawobject.c editobject.c transform_constraints.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 05:48:00 CET 2005

Small bug: For the lamps, the new axis thingies are
drawn at the origin (0,0,0), not at the object's
center. The orientation is no good either. Seems like
it's missing a matrix multiplcation.

Also, regarding your X for empty object data,
multiplying the coordinates by G.vd->viewinv (the
inverse view matrix) would produce coordinates aligned
with the viewport. You'll probably have to copy it to
a 3x3 matrix first (it's a 4x4 and, as so, contains
translation data).

Martin

http://mke3.net/archives/2004/07/goodbye_yellowp.html

http://mke3.net/archives/2004/12/new_lamp_visual.html