[tuhopuu-devel] Re: IOR table

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Thu Aug 18 22:15:29 CEST 2005

Hi,
chocolade at extrapuur.nl (2005-08-18 at 2049.24 +0200):
> If you want to handle material databases within Blender, you need a
> different approach, probably with a special browser
> (Blender.Window.MaterialSelector :o)). If you believe that's a nice
> addition (which I doubt, really), I will consider implementing it.

Someone has been working in previews already, and has something for
image browser, see http://www.elubie.de/blender/iconpatch/. Maybe test
that patch and see if things can progress into image browser (and also
materials).

Also, it helps when people name things, instead of going with default
Material, Material.001 (typical issue I find when looking at other
people's blends, really, no kidding... "Cube.003 is the head,
logical!").

GSR