[tuhopuu-devel] IOR table

Ewout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Thu Aug 18 21:23:36 CEST 2005

zippy wrote:
> What about an auto append button? It would take out a lot of guess  work
> and digging through a files file selector window.
>
> But really this kind of data is really just slotted data right, why  not
> externalize this stuff into XML file(s), That way it can be hand  edited
> if needed. Which in some ways makes it faster to experiment  for a coder
> or script kiddie type. And file size should go down as well.

Good suggestion. Anyway, I feel that discussing this is out of place on
this list... I'm a bit confused as to what should be discussed on this
list, and what should be on the board I guess. Can anyone enlighten me?
Is this list just for talk about what's already in Tuhopuu, or is it for
feature proposals aswell (ofcourse with the intention it implement)?

Ewout