[tuhopuu-devel] Fork in the road ...

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Wed Sep 29 16:00:32 CEST 2004

I like to do and publish my experiments on tuhopuu
and i think there are more users than we know
who do build their own to have some nice features.
I see that now wild refactoring in BF has started
it is impossible to keep sources in sync.
So i'd like to let things calm down in BF
and spawn T3 when the smoke was clearing.

Ole