[tuhopuu-devel] Fork in the road ...

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sat Sep 25 13:02:20 CEST 2004

I'm happy to bring over any stuff I did for a tuhopuu3, thought there's
not a lot of unfinished stuff of mine in there.

I'd definitely prefer not to see tuhopuu go away, but it's a lot easier
for me to say, given that I'm not the one doing the hard work to keep
it in sync.

Jesterking tells me that SVN would make this sort of thing much easier
(yes, that 'dirty' word that came up a while ago). I wonder whether
this issue should be raised again...?

Matt