[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/blenlib/intern storage.c

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 04 May 2004 17:32:42 -0600

Yeah, merging tends to change the version numbers to 1.1.1.x rather
than 1.x.

I sure don't understand this stuff. The web stuff doesn't seem to
understand it either.

Chris