[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/blenlib/intern storage.c

Stefan Gartner tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 02:16:26 +0200

As I told Wouter already on IRC, my guess is that his commit brought the
changes in BLENDER_DIST to MAIN, making MAIN the current branch (or HEAD, or
SOMEOTHERNAMEINUPPERCASE), so probably nothing to worry about.
(Please not that I have no idea of how cvs really works, but this explanation
makes sense to me)

sgefant