[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BIF_editarmature.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src edit.c editaction.c editarmature.c space.c

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:47:27 -0700

Nah, I think that if people have to go to
the effort of typing the bone name once anyways,
they should go the extra way to add the .left
or .right to the end (or for the lazy, .L or .R),
then use this flipped duplicate for the other side.

Chris