[tuhopuu-devel] porting header_image from bf-blender to tuhopuu?

Brecht Van Lommel tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
13 Feb 2004 01:14:55 +0000

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 23:43, BjornMose wrote:
> Hi all,
> i'd like to port  header_image.c in --blender/src from bf-blender to
> tuhopuu. (broken did that in bf-blender)
> since i plan to add some new options.
> This changes most of the buttons to menus to clean up according the new UI,
> some buttons are commented out.
> I think they deal with animated textures.
>
> Did post a testing build (windows / patch for other OSes / for linux
> blendix's latest build should apply ) to blender.org test build forum.
>
> This is a "say something" or i'll do it message ( 2 days left from now )
>
> cheers
> ole (bjornmose)

This is certainly needed. With new features being added, it's much
easier to try them out when all you have to do is look in the menus.
Btw, I've got commit rights now (thanks Hos), so that 'll make things
easier. I'll commit my patches in the following days, so I won't bother
you with them anymore :).

Seeya,
Brecht