[tuhopuu-devel] porting header_image from bf-blender to tuhopuu?

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:45:25 -0700

How about I do a CVS merge with bf-blender tree this weekend?
Then you will get header_image.c and as a bonus: a raytracer!

I'll probably do this on Sunday. Everybody should think
about how such a merge will affect their work and check
that their projects still function correctly afterwards.

Regards,
Chris