[tuhopuu-devel] Merge ahoy!

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:13:26 -0700

Well, we finally did the merge today ... but
I'm not sure if tuhopuu2 will even compile anymore.
89 files had conflicts, which I attempted to fix by
hand. Unfortunately, I am not well versed in many areas
of the code, and often the method used to resolve conflicts
was a bit more ad hoc than I would have liked -- undoubtably
there will be bugs introduced.

All developers should check the status of their
work ... if there are problems please mail this list.
The people and files that I am most concerned about
are:

theeth (constraints, etc):
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/object.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/constraint.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/editconstraint.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/editobject.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/headerbuttons.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/interface.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/resources.c
- tuhopuu2/projectfiles/blender/blender.dsp

phase (console):
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/headerbuttons.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/space.c

rwenzlaff (knife, rendering, etc):
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/render/extern/include/render_types.h
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/render/intern/source/initrender.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/render/intern/source/pixelblending.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/render/intern/source/renderdatabase.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/renderconverter/intern/convertBlenderScene.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/editmesh.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/editobject.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/filesel.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/space.c

madprof (gui):
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/blenderbuttons.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/drawobject.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/drawview.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/editscreen.c
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/space.c

goofster (merge, snap, etc):
- tuhopuu2/source/blender/src/edit.c

Regards,