[tuhopuu-devel] Diffs for fullscreen command line switch on Win32 -W

Rob Haarsma tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 02 May 2003 17:51:06 +0200

Oooh! I've been waiting for this feature a long time! Thanks!
Not that I want to push my luck, but I noticed that the ghost
examples can switch between window/fullscreen mode when
running. Do you think thats possible for Blender too?
Just curious, thanks a lot !

Rob.