[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-210 ] Vertical Tilling for Edit&Info panels

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 3 May 2003 14:45:46 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=210&group_id=11

Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Yesterday I was setting my default user interface and
had this vertical window left in which nothing could
fit... so i just loaded a pic there...
This was a lost of workspace.
So I thought it would be really cool to have vertical
tilling for the SHIFT+F7 and Info panels.
This could be done automatically: when the
vertical/horizontal ratio exceeds 1 then the tilling
switches to vertical tilling.
The position of button groups could be predefined or
calculated on the fly.

My 2 cents
Dani