[tuhopuu-devel] Crash on render (linux, blenderdynamic, debug enabled)

Dan Sinclair tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
13 Jun 2003 21:09:28 -0400

Hello,

I've built blenderdynamic with debug enabled on my Linux box (gentooo
linux) and am getting a segv when I hit the f12 button.

The problem is at:
0x082482e6 in init_render_mesh (ob=0x865b0c4) at
			convertBlenderScene.c:1618
1618                        if(ma->mtex[a] && ma->mtex[a]->tex) {

Where it appears that ma->mtex[a] is pointing at a funny part of memory

(gdb) print ma->mtex[a]
$1 = (struct MTex *) 0x3f800000

This seems to be the only entry in mtex that is not null.

The only other thing I know is that it spits:

Created window
Mapped window
Renderer 0 3delight = 2
Created window
Mapped window

out to the console.

I'm going to try building without debuggin to see if that works.

If you need more info, let me know.
dj2