[tuhopuu-devel] Re: Ik rig bug

car tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:37:35 -0400

Ok that fixed it . Now the next bug.

No zip file needed.

Please Please change the color of the selected bone to red or yellow or
"anything"
but purple blue. I can not see which bone I have selected. I drives me
mad ...
Or if you could tell me where it is located in the source I can change
it myself. I would
believe it is a rgb number scale,  like 255 174 173, no ? Or just a
simple word?

As I deform the mesh the armature flips around when I try to do to much.
Like if I have the leg pull up. It will mirror flip if I try to get it
to bend to much.

And feature requests. Let all bones still be deformable even in an Ik
chain. I guess IK/FK always on.
Or when you get the "all" Ik chain going. Let any bone shake all bones
give or take.

Great stuff Hos.

car ^v^

Basic stuff.