[tuhopuu-devel] GUI skins

car tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:58:15 -0400

Wichy! .

They are very neat, buuuuuuuttttttt.

It makes the interface slow . The scrolling and panning the buttons is
to clipy slow now.
Even with the basic setting put back on.

Besides that. Feature request!

Armatures! both for select and deselect. I have been building tuhopuu
with red and yellow,, Much Better to see and edit for meee.
everything else is your call, and there are a lot of them. Or just tell
me and I will try to hack in your code system to the armature place.

Cool, just a bit to slow now.

Oh and see if you can remove the borders to as an option, As I did with
your previous code, That made it look realy slick !

^v^