[tuhopuu-devel] Re:menus/toolbox

Matt Ebb tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:02:59 +1100

That's ok, I forgot about the toolbox, too!

There are guidelines for the menus, they're just currently mainly in my
head, which isn't much help... I'll have to get right on it asap, and
note down how they're structured, and why, etc. The toolbox is much
less structured and incomplete - that was basically rushed in by Ton a
few days before release. It could do with quite some cleaning, too.

BTW, The new Makefile works beautifully. Thanks! :)

Matt