[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/src header_view3d.c

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 06 Dec 2003 11:09:33 -0700

Hi Matt,

My apologies for the wild goose chase ... it appears
that there is some weirdness with the cvs pages due
to the merge.

Also: I found the new menu choices ... they are in the
menus on the 3D window header .. I had been looking for
them in the toolbox menus.

I guess that leads to the next question ...  are there
guidelines that govern what content should go in to the
toolbox menus?

Chris