[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/src buttons.c

Daniel Fairhead tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:57:32 +0300

> I would be more than happy to perform such an operation, would be
> interesting to see how many space could be saved byt this.
> if nishin wants to do this too we can join forces?

Aye. Its not a "one shot" job, nor a particually "one person" job, either,
really, as it can be done easily in peices, and just submitted each thing
done. I guess we should define a few "standards" for doing this? (For instance,
how to format the #ifdefs, what the EXP_INTERFACE name should be,
etc. Or should we not bother, and just plunge in, and copy from each other? :-)

Dan