[tuhopuu-devel] Bug report and some discussions

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

You broke it!

eheheh

Well, it seems like it turns ON both the Do Sequence
and Render Daemon button on startup (and for no
reason).

Also, loading a preset and then modifying it should
put the drop menu back to blank (or maybe an "Other"
entry, not selectable). That way, people wouldn't be
thinking they are following a standard even after
modyfing a parameter by accident.

Would be nice if uppon loading, it checked if the
parameter matched those of a standard and changed to
dropmenu to match the said standard.

Could become a really nice feature, especially if that
leads to user defined presets.

Martin
PS: and don't forget to add it in Featurelist.txt