[tuhopuu-devel] The proposed re-birth of tuhopuu

Daniel Fairhead tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:32:27 +0300

> Completely off topic, but regarding MadProf's patch
> with customisable colors, I think it would be wise to
> add some code to block certain color combinaison, to
> avoid eye-breakers like this:
> http://www.aprilcolo.com/oh/blender.jpg

*grins* Yeah... But the trouble is that is would be rather
hard to do proper colour blocking, without doing a proper
"all colours are related" type code thing, which would be
rather tricky, I think. (Kind of how the different shades of
colours WHITE, LIGHT, HILITE, MEDIUM, GREY, DARK work
currently, all derived from one colour). Another way to do
it would be to only allow the use of (x) built in "themes",
or sets of colours defined by the mighty inerrant
code-wealding wosnames (in other words, us :-) ).

Besides, some people might like themes like this, and find
it benificial to their own personal workflow (or as a way to
keep their younger brother from messing with their scenes).

Dan