[tuhopuu-devel] The proposed re-birth of tuhopuu

Matt Ebb tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:23:49 +1000

An option that I think may work is to limit 'essential' things like the
viewport background,
button panel background etc to shades of grey and just have a 'brightness'
slider.

Discreet have options like this in Combustion:
http://mke3.net:9000/blender/ui/colours/combustion_prefs.png

They also have 2 preset themes. Often in UI stuff, things can be more usable
when they're simpler and limited. Giving myriads of options for everything
can often cause more problems than it solves.

P.S. I noticed in Hos' original mail about the re-birth of tuhopuu, it was
planned for August 3rd. I've been out of the loop for a while, but checking
CVS it still looks like the 'old' tuhopuu. Any estimates on when you think
the change over might happen?

Cheers

Matt