[spe.pycs.net] x11 clipboard

Kristof kristof.semjen at free.fr
Mon Dec 15 01:57:45 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 01:24, Paul Evans wrote:
> On December 14, 2003 15:08 pm, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
> > > Tina: are you able to cp out of spe x11 style?
> > >
> > > I can cp into it fine with mmb, but out - no way.
> > >
> > > Could be just my libs which are a bit of a mess at the moment. I read
> > > about a similar (but opposite) bug on the scintilla list a while back.
> >
> > I have the same problem, but as it seemed like a bug in the underlying
> > libraries rather than Spe, and it wasn't worrying me much (yet) I have not
> > reported it anywhere.
>
> Thanks Rasjid for letting me know I'm not alone in that.
>
> Just have to wait for scintilla to fix it I guess.
Hi all,
I have the same problem, but still, if I ctl-c then use the paste tool
from the destination program, everything goes just fine. Just to say
that it seems data from spe are referenced in the clipboard but on lower
level than anything else. I don't know a lot bout all that so I might be
wrong. In one word, forgetting MMB and using Windows methods (Edit>copy
/ Edit>Paste) I can cp anynthing I want from spe (not as fast though).

Cheers,
KriStof