[Soc-2018-dev] Weekly report #10 - Bevel Improvements

Rohan Rathi rohanrathi08 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:17:46 CEST 2018

What I did this week:

I've fixed the issue of weld operation discontinuity that was present in
the forum.
Major clean up the code and removed redundant/test code present in the
branch. Also fixed variable names and types to meet the guidelines. Also
fixed bugs present that I found during the cleanup.
Merged blender2.8 and some conflicts with merging.

What I plan on doing next week:

My college placement begins next week, so I will not be readily available.
Majority of work present is stable and can be readily merged. I'll add the
remaining functionality as patches after gsoc ends. Till then I feel its
okay to review both my normal tools and bevel branch (present in
soc-2018-bevel itself) for merging to 2.8.

ᐧ