[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #05 - Silhouette Operator

Sebastian Witt W.Basti at gmx.de
Fri Jun 30 20:34:03 CEST 2017

******

  ***Weekly Report #05 - Silhouette Operator***

***

In the past 5 weeks, my code grew rapidly. Now I've reached a point
where a lot of bugs from the early development stages surface. Fixing
those took quite some time, even though it might not look like much, i
was very productive this week.

What I have done this week

* Different parts of the shape get bridged

* Bug fixes

* RNA Data preparation

Further plans

Next week I am planning to revisit my code. Maybe I need to simplify or
restructure some parts. If successful I will then finish connecting all
the pieces and start with implementing the operator further. I will
continue setting up RNA data and undo, so different settings for the
mesh generation can be tested in real time.

*
**Have a nice weekend,

Sebastian Witt