[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #05 - Vertex Painting Improvement.

Darshan kadu darsh7807 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 19:06:53 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Here are the updates of the fifth week.

*What I did this week:*

I just have added an additional matrix multiplication in the existing code
for the non-occluded painting. So, It's not changing the complexity as it
takes the constant amount of time. So, for now, I have finalized the
current code.

I solved the bug with the help of my mentor. I just had to add vertex paint
as mode along with weight painting.

The random color selection task is still not clear so I did the weight to
vertex paint color converter.
Now, the user can have the weight of the vertices in the form of grayscale
in vertex painting.
I have added the option of the converter in paint menu in vertex painting
and weight menu in weight painting.

*What I plan to do next:*

I will be starting work on vertex alpha.
Will create a doc and will look at the existing patch.

--Darshan