[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #04 - Silhouette Operator

Sebastian Witt W.Basti at gmx.de
Fri Jun 23 20:20:34 CEST 2017

**

      *Weekly Report #04 - Silhouette Operator*

*

Hi Blenderheads, Sculptors and Developers,

The first month is over and the first evaluation approaches rapidly.

Unfortunately I was not able to get as much done as I had hoped for. The
heat just killed my productivity. Nevertheless I still achieved some
goals I wanted to reach in this week.

The Silhouette Operator now generates all parts to form the final geometry.

Connecting these parts is the first thing I will be working on in the
next week.

When I am done with it I might be able to take the next step, working on
different interpolation methods or connecting to existing geometry.

As always, the current version is in the branch:

https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/browse/soc-2017-sculpting_improvements/

Have a nice weekend,

Sebastian Witt

*