[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #02 - Normal Editing Tools

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 12 09:45:08 CEST 2017

Hi Rohan,

Did first check of the branch, had to move bmspacearr to be a pointer in
BMesh struct, we really do not want to include headers into other
headers if at all possible to avoid (as a bonus, fixes building of bmesh
gtests, and allows for fully lazy initialization of those). I think you
should rename them to 'lnor_spacearr' btw, we already know they are in
BMesh struct, and 'spacearray' is a bit too generic of a name. :)

Also, please remember to merge master often in your branch (several
times a week at least). Otherwise, you can end up with critical issues
when branches diverge too much.

Did quick check of the 'rotate normals' (R-N) tool, seems to be working
nicely! Think you could prepare a first small demo video already?

Keep up the good work,
Bastien