[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #02 - Sculpting Brush

Raja Kedia rajakedia2222 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 09:59:55 CEST 2017

Hello all,

*What I have done this week:*

I had already done UI part for Clipping brush in previous week so most of
the time in this week was used in deciding methods and implementation of
functions like do_clip_brush() and do_clip_brush_task_cb_ex(). Initially, I
have thought of deleting vertices inside the brush domain to create basic
part of brush but this was not working hence I was trying Boolean
difference operation for the same since last 2 days. Also, I have done
commits of the project and code in soc_2017_sculpting branch
<https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/browse/soc-2017-sculpting_brush/>.
Tom M and Sergey are also providing me lot of suggestions and advices for
this project.

*Things I will be doing in next week.*

Implementing and applying Boolean operation in Clipping Brush and will try
to finish most of the work related to clipping brush. Since, this brush
requires deleted and adding new vertices rather than shifting the position
of vertices which is done in other brushes, implementing of this brush is
taking time.

Thank You,

Raja Kumar Kedia.