[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #01 - Vertex Painting Improvement

Darshan kadu darsh7807 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:02:12 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Here are the updates of the first week

*What I did this week:*

I have to work on last year's GSoC work of Nathan so I merged
https://developer.blender.org/D2150  patch with my local branch with the
help of my mentor. So I will be working on top of Nathan's work from last
year GSoC.

In the bonding period, I studied the blend mode working and hence I
implemented some of those in this week. The blend mode that I have
implemented are color dodge, Difference, Screen, Hardlight, Overlay.

*What I plan to do next week:*

Tomorrow I will push my branch.

I will be implementing the rest of the blend modes.

I will have to verify the whether blend modes are working properly or not.I
will need help in this from my mentor and devs.

Thank you,
Darshan Kadu