[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #07 - Silhouette Operator

Sebastian Witt W.Basti at gmx.de
Tue Jul 18 10:21:54 CEST 2017

Hi Sergey,

you are right, it is not finished. What i was trying to say is that it
doesn't need any new features or methods to generate the geometry.
It is just the methods present need some bugfixes.

Bugs i can currently identify:

 1. T-intersection center quads are Tris (holes in the geometry)
 2. Intersections disappear/ are placed in infinity (division by 0 or
    non-initialized memory access)
 3. T-intersection rotation out of order

The normal orientation should be an easy fix because the algorithms
already support flipping and calculating the orientation of a polygon is
a common problem.

I hope this clarifies what i was trying to say,

Sebastian Witt