[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #07 - Silhouette Operator

Sergey Sharybin sergey at blender.org
Sun Jul 16 13:29:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

When you mention that used one method which is better than other one, it is
always a good idea to show two pictures: one with old method and one with
new one. This helps quantifying how much better results from user
perspective.

What i didn't understand is: you're mentioning that geometry is fully
generated and algorithm is finished, but in the next sentence you say that
there are lots of issues. So either something is not finished or there
shouldn't be issues.

Is the normal orientation the only problem now?

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin