[Soc-2017-dev] vertex paint project - ply exporter

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 14:12:32 CEST 2017

Darshan,

I'm away from computer until later today, so can't check this right now.
But I thought when I tried a few days ago that when I added a subdivision
modifier, I saw drawing done by some function in subsurf_ccg.c. Did you
subdivide some other way?

One way you can discover for yourself which function is drawing the faces
is to start single stepping in a debugger after hitting a breakpoint in
draw_mesh_paint.