[Soc-2017-dev] vertex paint project - ply exporter

Darshan kadu darsh7807 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 13:37:08 CEST 2017

Hello, Mr. Howard,

I am still not able to figure out why some faces have different color.
As, you said that it is an only one case, but other cases
like emDM_drawMappedFaces this is used in edit mode and I didn't see
control getting in it while in vertex mode, same goes with
the ccgDM_drawMappedFaces.  So, this two may not be the reason for this
behavior.

I printed out the colors of the vertices, here also all the vertices had
the same color if i assign them the same color along with the alpha.

I tried glEnable to blend for both the conditions i.e. setDrawOptions NULL
and non-NULL . Still no output.

If we look at the Fabio's patch, he added glEnable to
the cdDM_drawFacesTex_common but control don't go in that function if  we
are in solid mode. How Fabio would have handled this problem?
It works properly for alpha 0 and 255 but not for intermediate values.

Can the way in which mesh gets divided be the reason for it?
Thank you ,