[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #06 - Sculpting Brush

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 9 17:27:38 CEST 2017

Hi,

- I don't see how your report relates to commits. Your last commit was tuesday, and it has no log information in it.
So if you focused on a fixing a bug all week, where is the commit?

- Commits should always get decent logs describing the work you did.

- Please subscribe with your full name on developer.blender.org <http://developer.blender.org/>, so your commits show your real name and not a nick.

Regards,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands