[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #06 - Vertex Painting Improvement.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 9 17:20:40 CEST 2017

Hi Darshan,

- If you 'went through the details of alpha mode, and how artists expect it to work" - I want to see a text or doc describing this.
And why not have that discussion in public?

- "I will continue work on vertex alpha." is not a good statement. Write down what you will commit and achieve.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands