[Soc-2017-dev] Showing up on IRC meetings

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 9 17:14:04 CEST 2017

Hi students (and mentors),

Please schedule your time to attend Sunday meetings, to report on your progress or get some actions or decisions set. If you can't every week, that's OK. Now we hardly ever see more than 1 or 2 students.

I also expect students to be in irc very often. Just reach out to the others, to mentors and show your progress!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands