[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #06 - Package Manager

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 9 16:56:36 CEST 2017

Hi Ellwood,

- Where do you commit to, I don't see this in my logs.

- Your reports (especially the last one) are very unsatisfying.
Please don't say "I didn't make much progress" but be honest and say "I didn't spend time".

- I made a special plea on giving you a chance and approve your first term.
Please prove that our trust in you is worth it!

You can do that by reporting from now on every day in irc, tell what you worked on and show that (as commits).
Do this by being honest on the time you spend on GSoC. If you can't spend every day on it, tell us.

Regards,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands