[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #13 - Vertex Painting Improvement.

Darshan kadu darsh7807 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 05:54:46 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

This was the last week of GSoC. I want to thank you Mr. Howard, and the
blender developers and artists for helping me to complete this project.

Over the last 3 months,  I implemented almost everything from my proposal,
except symmetry (as it was implemented in last year GSoC) and gradient
(user requested the more need features than gradient so I implemented
several other features).

I had completed the majority of the tasks till last week, this week I
wrapped up the final report.

I really want to merge my code into master, I would like to help needed to
do that.

Final sumbmission link-->
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Darshan/GSoC2017
Final report --> https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Darshan/GSoC2017