[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #13 - Mantaflow Particles and Fluid Guiding

Sebastián Barschkis sebbas at sebbas.org
Fri Aug 25 23:28:54 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

my report #13 for the last GSoC week is now online:

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sebbas/GSoC_2017/Reports/Week_13

= Week 13 =

This was the last GSoC week. I worked on fluid guiding and the
documentation.

=== What's been done ===

* I added the missing control parameters for fluid guiding to the UI. With
them you can control guiding lag and the size of the vortices.

* Fluid guiding functions now kick in automatically. All it takes is that
there is least one guiding object present.

* Part of the documentation is now online at:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sebbas/GSoC_2017/Documentation

=== Next up ===

* Over the weekend I'll add the missing sections to the documentation (on
Monday I'll send the final update)

=== Questions ===

* No

Best wishes,