[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #11 - Package Manager

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at blender.studio
Mon Aug 14 10:25:50 CEST 2017

Hi Ellwood,

On 2017-08-14 09:02, Ellwood Zwovic wrote:
> No.
> I started working on that before then; most of what I did this last
> week was refactoring.

Come on dude. Send your replies directly to the mailing list, and not in
a private mail, you should know this by now.

Your weekly reports really have to be more detailed. What exactly did
you do? I have no idea now, except for some vague terms. How are you
doing planning-wise? Apart from what you've done (which is a description
how the status of your work changed), can you also give a more absolute
view of the status? Which features are 100% done, which  features /
issues are you currently working on, and which haven't you touched yet?

--
Dr. Sybren A. Stüvel

https://cloud.blender.org/