[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #11 - Package Manager

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at blender.studio
Sun Aug 13 18:40:41 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-13 09:49, Ellwood Zwovic wrote:
> * Added initial multi-repository support (it hasn't been properly tested
> yet, and likely introduced a number of issues)

I already said last week: make sure everything else works correctly
first, before you add new features. Your response was "okay". So this
means that the UI is perfect now, subprocess communication works on all
platforms, there are no more bugs, and all phabricator tasks have been
handled?

--
Dr. Sybren A. Stüvel

https://cloud.blender.org/