[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #11 - Package Manager

Ellwood Zwovic gandalf3 at blendermonkey.com
Sun Aug 13 09:49:33 CEST 2017

Here is my report for this week:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Gandalf3/GSoC_2017/Reports#Week_11

== Week 11 ==

What I did this week:

* Added initial multi-repository support (it hasn't been properly tested
yet, and likely introduced a number of issues)
* Started tweaking UI (using suggestions from Pablo Vazquez)
* Moved code around a bit. I was approaching things with the idea that
the package manager could eventually be used outside of blender, but
properly allowing for that adds more complication than I think I have
time for at this point.

I didn't get as much done this week as I would've liked, I've just felt
a bit off lately. Perhaps its the heat, I don't know.
(it's supposed to cool down for a while, so if that's what it is, next
week should be better ;)

=== Plans for next week ===

Write up user documentation, do bug fixing/cleanup, and address
phabricator tasks. Also add a simple browser/web interface to the
repository.