[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #11 - Vertex Painting Improvement.

Darshan kadu darsh7807 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:33:49 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Here are the updates of the eleventh week.

*What I did this week:*

I created the use documentation of the GSoC. Here  is the link
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Darshan/GSoC2017/Documentation

I worked more on issues and bugs this week.

Texture painting brush was not working properly. I fixed it by enabling the
bool alpha to alpha channel.

The curve fall was not working properly, it was due to distance and the
radius of brush, I corrected it by having different radius and dist
parameters.

The curve fall off then was not working properly with alpha values, it was
due to fac= 0 and setting alpha there. I have fixed it now.

*What I plan to do next:*

For the vertex new color layer problem, I will revert back to original one.

With new build more and more response is coming on blender artist thread. I
will be working on those issues and bugs.