[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #11 - Normal Editing Tools

Rohan Rathi rohanrathi08 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:52:41 CEST 2017

What I did this week:

Fixed the problems occurring with sharp edges on the modifier. Then I've
worked on changes to the tools eg respecting sharp edges with average and
fixing the split functionality. College is pushing hard so couldn't go all
the way with these. Will complete in a few days.

What I plan on doing next week:

After the work on the tools and bugs are done. I'll start with the user
documentation and the wiki page to link the work done in the project.

Links:
My proposal: https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:RohanRathi
/GSoC_2017/Proposal
Documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YXOLuiYjU