[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #08 - Package Manager

dr. Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at blender.studio
Wed Aug 9 09:24:24 CEST 2017

On 09/08/17 01:07, Ellwood Zwovic wrote:

> This is already supported; the repo.json and packages can be anywhere,
> on separate domains even.

Sure. However, the way you present things now will be a blueprint for
future repositories.

> That said, I don't really expect repositories to be browsed this way.
> If desired, a nice browser interface can be made by adding an
> index.html which loads the repo.json and applies pretty formatting.

If there is a URL, people will visit it at some point. Having things a
little bit more self-explanatory is usually a good thing, especially
since it's hardly any work for you.

--
Sybren A. Stüvel

https://cloud.blender.org/