[Soc-2016-dev] Git commit access

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:15:13 CEST 2016

Hey everyone,

It is a code time approaching, which means you'll need somehow to commit
your patches.

In order to have a commit access you first have to register an account ad
developer.blender.org. This is our code review and a bug tracking system,
which also supports things like online code navigation etc etc etc.

Once you registered there you'll need to upload your public key in
settings. Public key is used by Git server to authenticate you. Once you
did that, inform me or Campbell here in the mailing list or in IRC so we
mark your account as having commit access to the repo.

All the work is to be done in a branch. Suggested branch name is
soc-2016-<project_name>. Try not to interfere with other branches.

Couple of useful links:

- https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Tools/Git
- https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Committer_Info

--