[Soc-2016-dev] Vertex Paint Status Update

bitinat2 at isu.edu bitinat2 at isu.edu
Mon May 9 09:21:34 CEST 2016

Hello!

This week has been a little chaotic, but I was able to do the following:

I found some local artist stakeholders who are interested in helping me out. I'm meeting with one of the stakeholders tomorrow to talk about his vertex painting workflow. He mentioned he uses vertex painting with particle effects, which I've never heard of before. Should be helpful.

I set up my development environment and got blender compiling, and Bastien has pointed me to some files and methods I should take a look at.

-Nate