[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #03, Mantaflow Liquids

Hunter hunter at 4-inches.de
Sun Jun 19 10:11:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

report #2
could you please post also links to you preview videos
in the blender wiki and not only embed them as flash? Many
people don't have flash (anymore). I had to dig in the soruce code
to get the video id. :)
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sebbas/GSoC_2016/Reports/Week_2
https://vimeo.com/169164225

report #3
"smoke volume data is stored in the Blender specific .bphys pointcache
file format."
I don't konw if you know this already, but blender also supports
OpenVDB caching (.vdb files) since 2.77 thanks to Kévin Dietrich
(kevindietrich)
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.77/More_Features

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kevindietrich/OpenVDBSmokeExport

And thanks for you hard work. It looks very promising so far!

Greetings
Hunter