[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #03 and #04 - Sculpting Tools

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:16:12 CEST 2016

Hi students/mentors, I've talked with Kairong on IRC, regarding this
being a late start and the technical questions.

Kairong's aware such a late start jeopardizes chances of passing
mid-term, but he's still interested to continue development.

Also, comment about suicide wasn't at all serious but it's not
appropriate to make such throw-away comments here.

- Campbell